I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 415,781 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- It's not because I don't care but because I can't
- Montreal: The Mish-Mash City
- Past, Present and Future: The Magna Carta in Winnipeg.
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Tom and Joe latest victims of SNTS.
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Free Fallin: My Life at 11,000 Feet
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain Kathie Campbell on Things I wish I could say to t…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.