On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
- 442,573 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals - Mike's General Store
- Hold on to your britches Bob is coming back.
- Winter in Winnipeg: Part 2
- Winnipeg in Autumn: A Pictorial Review
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- What the fuck is wrong with people? The Batman Massacre.
- Winter In Winnipeg: A Photographic Entry.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.