On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
- 447,701 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- This is not a blog post I wanted to write: The joys of living with depression.
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- Ice Castles and Flashing Blades
- Put your hands together as we welcome back our Winnipeg Jets!
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.