Winnipeg it seems is starting to make its self known on the world culinary scene, our economy is steadily growing and people enjoy going out for a good meal. One fine example of our growing culinary prowess can be found in a most unlikely location. Deseo Bistro , at 48 Albert St in the front of the Royal Albert Arms Hotel, sits like a contradiction. This jewel in a back corner of Downtown lays in among empty sherry bottles and fleabag businesses.
- 469,028 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- The Winnipeg Jets are finally starting to find their wings.
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- Roger Waters - The Wall: Concert Review.
- It's a kind of Magic: Hermanos Argentinian Restaurant
- The Peasant Cookery: More than a step above the ordinary.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Polar Vortex: A how to survive primer.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.