Wow, I just got in from one of the most incredible evenings seeing Jeff Beck up close and personal from row 16. As many of you know I seriously dig my rock and roll music. As a matter of fact a trip to New York a few years ago The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame concerts got me started on my blogging hobby.
- 469,030 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- The Winnipeg Jets are finally starting to find their wings.
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- Roger Waters - The Wall: Concert Review.
- Destination: Swaggerville
- It's a kind of Magic: Hermanos Argentinian Restaurant
- The Peasant Cookery: More than a step above the ordinary.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Polar Vortex: A how to survive primer.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.