On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
- 452,504 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Legend.
- This is not a blog post I wanted to write: The joys of living with depression.
- Country of Miracles a Photographic Retrospective.
- Did you ever need to Floyd Out?
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- OK Time for a piss break.
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- William Stephenson the quiet man that would inspire 007.
- Gord Downie: My thoughts on brain disease and memories
- Back to work and loving it!
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.