On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
- 450,573 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall: Concert Review.
- This is not a blog post I wanted to write: The joys of living with depression.
- Winter in Winnipeg: Part 2
- Going For Olympic Gold in Winnipeg
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Was Harry Houdini America's first international super spy?
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Godzilla: The Good, The Bad, and The Very Ugly.
- Festival du Voyageur: A Pictorial Post
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Legend.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.