Well I guess the latest thing here among bloggers is a tag type game. If you are tagged you have to write a post answering 11 questions that the tagger asked you. Then you write your own post and pass it along to your happy group of friends.
I apologize in advance but it seems like harmless fun and I promise I’ll ask easier questions.
So what was put to me by my inquisitor the infamous Dating Bitch? Let’s find out and open up the box.
1. At what age did you lose your virginity? I was a late bloomer and lost it on my 18th birthday to my high school girlfriend. Happy Birthday to ME!!
2. If you were given 1 million dollars (after taxes) what would you do and how you spend the money? Well I would pay off my debts, buy a new home and continue what I am doing now. One million is not very much these days after all. But I would take one hell of a nice vacation somewhere exotic first.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment? Only one? What the hell? I have so many to share.
4. Are you GENUINELY happy? For the most part yes, we all have our ups and downs but I am in the best place emotionally speaking that I’ve been in years.
5. Everybody has a vice, so what is yours? I have a concert fetish, any big touring show I am there. Also I am a Sushi Slut, put some good tuna belly in front of me and call me your bitch.
6. Who or what makes you smile? Seeing my daughter smile always rocks my world, she does not live with me so any time I get to see her happy it fills me up with so much joy I almost want to burst.
7. What is your number one goal in life? I’ve given up on being rich spontaneously but really I think the goal in anyone’s life should be to life well and enjoy life to the fullest.
8. What type of profession are you in? I build big ass intercontinental jet airliners.
9. What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done? I’ve repelled down cliffs, gone zip lining in the Rocky’s, jumped out of airplanes. I’m Canadian Eh.
10. What’s one thing your a snob about? (or picky) Very picky about my sushi, and I write about food for fun so I am a tad bit critical. Otherwise I like to think of myself as a pretty easy-going guy.
11. If you could have your dream vehicle, what would it be? Hmmm, good one. I watch a lot of car shows. I’ve always had a thing for a 1969 Firebird that I couldn’t buy. But if I can’t have that one I’ll take a Nissan GTR any day of the week.
So here comes the fun part, my questions to you fine folks. Please don’t hate me too much!
1. What’s your favorite colour and why? (Memories, associations, ect.)
2. What’s the most memorable thing you’ve done in a car?
3. Explain the happiest day of your life
4. Explain the a hardest day of your life. Not necessarily worst but hardest.
5. If you had to leave the country that you live in short notice where would you go and what one thing would you bring with you. Think Zombie apocalypse.
6. Are you a people person?
7. A given a time machine where would you go and what would you do?
8. Do you believe in ghosts?
9. Are you a prude? Explain.
10. What are your thoughts on the socioeconomic ramifications of the possible collapse of the European Union?
11. What’s your favorite movie theater memory?
My victims are ….
Nicki – Women Are From Mars
Rincewind – erotixx
S.G. – Single Girl Blogging
Izzakmak – I Want Ice Water
Nurse Myra – Gimcrack Hospital
Miss Blunty – Blunt Delivery
Now answer the questions and go forth and spread your own mayhem!!