So of course it falls to me to cook game day food. What do I have on the menu you may ask. Well lots of things. Lots of things indeed. I actually plan to round out the food groups this year which is something that has been lacking on past years.
- 456,083 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Of Easter Eggs and Spring Spheres
- Winnipeg: City of Murals - Mike's General Store
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- U2 360: A pre-show primer.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Going For Olympic Gold in Winnipeg
- Back in Action
- Winnipeg Beaver!
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.