So of course it falls to me to cook game day food. What do I have on the menu you may ask. Well lots of things. Lots of things indeed. I actually plan to round out the food groups this year which is something that has been lacking on past years.
- 444,268 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Legend.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals - Mike's General Store
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Super Bowl Madness
- Countdown to Festival du Voyageur 2012
- Segovia Revisited: A chat with Chef Donnelly.
- Going Batty!
- Top Gear's Stig Revealed
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- BBQ Canadian Winter Style.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.