So of course it falls to me to cook game day food. What do I have on the menu you may ask. Well lots of things. Lots of things indeed. I actually plan to round out the food groups this year which is something that has been lacking on past years.
- 450,011 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals - Mike's General Store
- Country of Miracles a Photographic Retrospective.
- Harry Houdini: The Mythbuster of His Age
- Mid-Winter Magic: Festival du Voyageur is Almost Here.
- BBQ Canadian Winter Style.
- Godzilla: The Good, The Bad, and The Very Ugly.
- Winnipeg Street Eats: A Bourdain Friendly Dog Hits Winnipeg.
- Leo Mol: A master with bronze.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.