On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
- 444,281 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Countdown to Festival du Voyageur 2012
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Legend.
- New York, New York... Madness in Manhattan
- Segovia Revisited: A chat with Chef Donnelly.
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Put your hands together as we welcome back our Winnipeg Jets!
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- New Years Eve in Winnipeg
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.