I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 462,126 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- It's been a bit but what the fuck happened?
- What the #@*& is that? Part 2
- Roger Waters, tear down that wall!! A concert preview.
- Perfect People Belong in the Movies...Lets Leave Em There.
- Well we see the dollars
- Canada please bring the cold soon.
- Exploring Winnipeg and Beyond.
- The land of the free, for now.
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Legend.
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.