I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 439,705 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Winnipeg a big city with a huge heart
- Winter In Winnipeg: A Photographic Entry.
- The Tale of the Floating Mosque
- Winnipeg in Autumn: A Pictorial Review
- Maria Aragon LIVE in Toronto.
- IKEA Winnipeg: Workout and Shopping Destination all in One.
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
- Polar Vortex: A how to survive primer.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.