I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 458,801 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- New Years Eve in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Super Bowl Madness
- Canada sending DART to help in Haiti
- Doing hard time in a Western Democracy.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers win, next stop the 99th Grey Cup.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Get over it Avatar is just a movie afterall.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.