I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 433,802 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- The Red Ember: Hot Hot Hot!
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Winnipeg Street Eats: A Bourdain Friendly Dog Hits Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Hip and Miss: Ticketmaster and Goldeyes bungle what should have been a home run.
- Was Harry Houdini America's first international super spy?
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- The winds of spring.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.