I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 437,615 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Godzilla: The Good, The Bad, and The Very Ugly.
- IKEA Winnipeg: Workout and Shopping Destination all in One.
- Taco, Taco, Taco: El Torrito comida de la calle
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.