I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 435,783 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Taco, Taco, Taco: El Torrito comida de la calle
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- Harry Houdini: The Mythbuster of His Age
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Hip and Miss: Ticketmaster and Goldeyes bungle what should have been a home run.
- Bryan Adams: The good, the bad and the ugly.
- Godzilla: The Good, The Bad, and The Very Ugly.
- Nobody Does it Better: Daniel Craig kills it in Spectre.
- A kiss on the top of the head goodnight.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.