I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 446,318 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- This is not a blog post I wanted to write: The joys of living with depression.
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- The Rules
- Was Harry Houdini America's first international super spy?
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Winnipeg: City of Murals - Mike's General Store
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Country of Miracles a Photographic Retrospective.
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Legend.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
HELP BOB IN HIS TIME OF NEED…please copy and paste
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.