I met someone today, someone who I really enjoyed dinner with and believe it or not a nice roll with her Chihuahua.
I say roll because she’s an amputee and paraplegic. It’s not what I’m used to in a woman, but we sure did have some stories about life to tell.
Thanks Heather it was a great night out.
- 443,186 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Was Harry Houdini America's first international super spy?
- 10,000 Seagulls can't be wrong.
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- Bob Vs. The Goog
- Comfortably Furious
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- What the #@(& is that: Winnipeg's got balls edition.
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- Polar Vortex: A how to survive primer.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on It’s not because I don… Rincewind on It’s not because I don… girlseule on Catfood and sadness Mike J on Catfood and sadness Emily Cannell- Hey F… on Pain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.