For the record the normal temperature in Winnipeg, Manitoba for this time of year is somewhere around -15 C. Not too bad for us hardened Canucks but generally this time of year dips to -30 are more than normal.
The temperature in Winnipeg today +7C. Freaking unheard of, folks are golfing just south of us in North Dakota. In January people!!!
Yes I’m all for a nice mild winter in Winnipeg where by now we are normally up to our ball sacks in snow and frozen solid like those little Russian stacking dolls but this is freaking me out.
Ok. Santa if you’re listening give us a bit of snow, and turn down the heat a touch.
- Winnipeg’s Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway. (bahbs.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO | Winnipeg’s balmy winter weather (cbc.ca)
- Winter is coming (bahbs.wordpress.com)
- Where is the snow? (dianushkaphotography.wordpress.com)
- Warm weather prompts warnings in Winnipeg (cbc.ca)