On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
Real Time Globe
- 352,299 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Bombers, Jets and Turkeys oh my!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- New York, New York
- Meet and Greet Canadian Style: Bryan Adams
- Death by bacon!!
- Taco, Taco, Taco: El Torrito comida de la calle
- Happy 145th Birthday Canada: a photoblog from the Forks Market
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.