I was living with a few friends at the time, one of whom was a rabid Vancouver Canucks fan. We would get off of work from the video store which we both worked in, drink beer and drive his girlfriend absolutely nuts. I am actually ashamed to say it now but she fled to their bedroom while us guys hooted and shouted urging the Canucks on.
Real Time Globe
- 367,079 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- William Stephenson the quiet man that would inspire 007.
- TARDIS Alert! Dr. Who's new season is almost here.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. Bob on Bringing Bruce Springsteen to…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.