I was living with a few friends at the time, one of whom was a rabid Vancouver Canucks fan. We would get off of work from the video store which we both worked in, drink beer and drive his girlfriend absolutely nuts. I am actually ashamed to say it now but she fled to their bedroom while us guys hooted and shouted urging the Canucks on.
Real Time Globe
- 354,721 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Saturday Morning Geek Out: Dr. Who Style
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Elven Villages and Wondrous Eyes: Christmas Eve in Winnipeg.
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.