I was living with a few friends at the time, one of whom was a rabid Vancouver Canucks fan. We would get off of work from the video store which we both worked in, drink beer and drive his girlfriend absolutely nuts. I am actually ashamed to say it now but she fled to their bedroom while us guys hooted and shouted urging the Canucks on.
Real Time Globe
- 367,212 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Rollin' downtown for lunch with On a Roll Sandwich Truck.
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.