It’s mid-summer in Winnipeg as I write this and the past is meeting the present while building for the future of the human race. Since my last post about the Canadian Museum for Human Rights many things have taken place. Firstly, construction of the museum has progressed steadily, so much that one can get a true sense of the enormous scale of the finished glass mountain on the prairies. The idea being a visual representation of what man can attain when he aspires to a noble cause.
Real Time Globe
- 367,565 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Going Batty!
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Saturday Morning Geek Out: Dr. Who Style
- BBQ Canadian Winter Style.
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.