It’s mid-summer in Winnipeg as I write this and the past is meeting the present while building for the future of the human race. Since my last post about the Canadian Museum for Human Rights many things have taken place. Firstly, construction of the museum has progressed steadily, so much that one can get a true sense of the enormous scale of the finished glass mountain on the prairies. The idea being a visual representation of what man can attain when he aspires to a noble cause.
Real Time Globe
- 354,713 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Leo Mol's Bronze Babes and Working Men
- Looking for Yummy Sushi? Try Yuki Sushi!
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- I am sorry I had planned to write something new fo…
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.