It’s mid-summer in Winnipeg as I write this and the past is meeting the present while building for the future of the human race. Since my last post about the Canadian Museum for Human Rights many things have taken place. Firstly, construction of the museum has progressed steadily, so much that one can get a true sense of the enormous scale of the finished glass mountain on the prairies. The idea being a visual representation of what man can attain when he aspires to a noble cause.
Real Time Globe
- 352,080 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Dropping in for a cause: The Easter Seals Drop Zone Challenge.
- Sunday Journal - June 19, 2011
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- Top Gear's Stig Revealed
- New York, New York... East Village and Alphabet City
- William Stephenson, Roald Dahl, and Ian Flemming: The Birth of James Bond 007
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.