In my last post Spirits, Levitation and I described Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as one of the leading figures of the spiritualism movement. I also referenced Harry Houdini but only in passing as one of the great entertainers of that era.
Real Time Globe
- 354,695 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Leo Mol's Bronze Babes and Working Men
- Looking for Yummy Sushi? Try Yuki Sushi!
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Night One
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.