In my last post Spirits, Levitation and I described Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as one of the leading figures of the spiritualism movement. I also referenced Harry Houdini but only in passing as one of the great entertainers of that era.
Real Time Globe
- 352,338 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Bombers, Jets and Turkeys oh my!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Meet and Greet Canadian Style: Bryan Adams
- New York, New York... East Village and Alphabet City
- New York, New York
- Comfortably Furious
- Spanish Tapas done right in Osborne Village.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.