I was surfing the net today when I got a very geeky surprise. The new season of our favourite doctor will be upon us before we know it. The new adventures of the rogue Timelord from Gallifrey begin in the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States on April 23. Perhaps to stop rampant piracy the show is being broadcast on the same schedule worldwide.
Real Time Globe
- 352,261 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- New York, New York
- Meet and Greet Canadian Style: Bryan Adams
- Happy 145th Birthday Canada: a photoblog from the Forks Market
- Comfortably Furious
- Looking for Yummy Sushi? Try Yuki Sushi!
- 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is No Good
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.