I was surfing the net today when I got a very geeky surprise. The new season of our favourite doctor will be upon us before we know it. The new adventures of the rogue Timelord from Gallifrey begin in the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States on April 23. Perhaps to stop rampant piracy the show is being broadcast on the same schedule worldwide.
Real Time Globe
- 367,290 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
- BBQ Canadian Winter Style.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Firing it up with Johnny Reid
- Bombers, Jets and Turkeys oh my!
- Bringing Bruce Springsteen to Winnipeg: An Idea that's Born To Run.
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.