I was surfing the net today when I got a very geeky surprise. The new season of our favourite doctor will be upon us before we know it. The new adventures of the rogue Timelord from Gallifrey begin in the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States on April 23. Perhaps to stop rampant piracy the show is being broadcast on the same schedule worldwide.
Real Time Globe
- 354,646 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Looking for Yummy Sushi? Try Yuki Sushi!
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- Top Gear's Stig Revealed
- I am sorry I had planned to write something new fo…
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.