On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
Real Time Globe
- 367,621 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Chez Sophie sur le pont: Magnifique!
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Was Harry Houdini America's first international super spy?
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.