Wow, I just got in from one of the most incredible evenings seeing Jeff Beck up close and personal from row 16. As many of you know I seriously dig my rock and roll music. As a matter of fact a trip to New York a few years ago The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame concerts got me started on my blogging hobby.
Real Time Globe
- 367,246 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Put your hands together as we welcome back our Winnipeg Jets!
- Past, Present and Future: The Magna Carta in Winnipeg.
- Bombers, Jets and Turkeys oh my!
- A lovely anniversary dinner at Beaujena's French Table.
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.