Wow, I just got in from one of the most incredible evenings seeing Jeff Beck up close and personal from row 16. As many of you know I seriously dig my rock and roll music. As a matter of fact a trip to New York a few years ago The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame concerts got me started on my blogging hobby.
Real Time Globe
- 354,571 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- I wrote a post very similar to this one in theme a…
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Night One
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- Winnipeg Beaver!
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.