It’s mid-summer in Winnipeg as I write this and the past is meeting the present while building for the future of the human race. Since my last post about the Canadian Museum for Human Rights many things have taken place. Firstly, construction of the museum has progressed steadily, so much that one can get a true sense of the enormous scale of the finished glass mountain on the prairies. The idea being a visual representation of what man can attain when he aspires to a noble cause.
Real Time Globe
- 367,083 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- TARDIS Alert! Dr. Who's new season is almost here.
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- William Stephenson the quiet man that would inspire 007.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. Bob on Bringing Bruce Springsteen to…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.