It seems that the hushed talk normally found in coffee shops and around kitchen tables has finally made the mainstream. The Winnipeg Jets may be flying home to the MTS Centre. With the Phoenix Coyotes hemorrhaging cash at an alarming rate the fate of Glendale Arizona’s hockey team lays in the hands of its city fathers.
Real Time Globe
- 354,630 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- Looking for Yummy Sushi? Try Yuki Sushi!
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Night One
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.