In my last post Spirits, Levitation and I described Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as one of the leading figures of the spiritualism movement. I also referenced Harry Houdini but only in passing as one of the great entertainers of that era.
Real Time Globe
- 352,199 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Comfortably Furious
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Harry Houdini: The Mythbuster of His Age
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- New York, New York
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Happy 145th Birthday Canada: a photoblog from the Forks Market
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.