The other night my lady and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary together as a couple, the weekend was young and a nice dinner out was in order. As you may suspect there are many excellent local establishments we could have tried but as it happens we had hankerd to try a little bistro only 2 minutes from our home.
Real Time Globe
- 367,460 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- William Stephenson the quiet man that would inspire 007.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Going Batty!
- Leo Mol's Bronze Babes and Working Men
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.