In my last post Spirits, Levitation and I described Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as one of the leading figures of the spiritualism movement. I also referenced Harry Houdini but only in passing as one of the great entertainers of that era.
Real Time Globe
- 367,661 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Chez Sophie sur le pont: Magnifique!
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Tom and Joe latest victims of SNTS.
- Elven Villages and Wondrous Eyes: Christmas Eve in Winnipeg.
- Firing it up with Johnny Reid
- The Peasant Cookery: More than a step above the ordinary.
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.