I was living with a few friends at the time, one of whom was a rabid Vancouver Canucks fan. We would get off of work from the video store which we both worked in, drink beer and drive his girlfriend absolutely nuts. I am actually ashamed to say it now but she fled to their bedroom while us guys hooted and shouted urging the Canucks on.
Real Time Globe
- 367,407 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- William Stephenson the quiet man that would inspire 007.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Leo Mol's Bronze Babes and Working Men
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Are you my mother?
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Elven Villages and Wondrous Eyes: Christmas Eve in Winnipeg.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.