On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
Real Time Globe
- 367,004 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- Going Batty!
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Firing it up with Johnny Reid
- Hé Ho the party is on at Festival.
- Put your hands together as we welcome back our Winnipeg Jets!
- New Years Eve in Winnipeg
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. Bob on Bringing Bruce Springsteen to…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.