The other night my lady and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary together as a couple, the weekend was young and a nice dinner out was in order. As you may suspect there are many excellent local establishments we could have tried but as it happens we had hankerd to try a little bistro only 2 minutes from our home.
Real Time Globe
- 354,715 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Leo Mol's Bronze Babes and Working Men
- Looking for Yummy Sushi? Try Yuki Sushi!
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Night One
- Winnipeg in Autumn: Kings Park
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.