The other night my lady and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary together as a couple, the weekend was young and a nice dinner out was in order. As you may suspect there are many excellent local establishments we could have tried but as it happens we had hankerd to try a little bistro only 2 minutes from our home.
Real Time Globe
- 368,205 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Christmas Giving: The Gift That Gives Back.
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- New Years Eve in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Put your hands together as we welcome back our Winnipeg Jets!
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- So what makes Bob tick??
- Elven Villages and Wondrous Eyes: Christmas Eve in Winnipeg.
Tell me what you think.
Ivy Blaise on Christmas Giving: The Gift Tha… Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.