Yesterday I was flying solo and as you all know Bob cut loose on a Saturday afternoon means trying some place new. My wanderings took me downtown to the seedy part of town in search of high-test sushi. Yuki Sushi (pronounced you-key) located in the front of a skid row hotel, vagrants and addicts literally hanging outside the beer vendor around the corner from Yuki Sushi.
Real Time Globe
- 352,112 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Gord Downie: Canadian Musical Psychopath.
- Roger Waters, tear down that wall!! A concert preview.
- Meet and Greet Canadian Style: Bryan Adams
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- Dropping in for a cause: The Easter Seals Drop Zone Challenge.
- William Stephenson the quiet man that would inspire 007.
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.