Yesterday I was flying solo and as you all know Bob cut loose on a Saturday afternoon means trying some place new. My wanderings took me downtown to the seedy part of town in search of high-test sushi. Yuki Sushi (pronounced you-key) located in the front of a skid row hotel, vagrants and addicts literally hanging outside the beer vendor around the corner from Yuki Sushi.
Real Time Globe
- 367,162 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Rollin' downtown for lunch with On a Roll Sandwich Truck.
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Big Eats in Little China
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. Bob on Bringing Bruce Springsteen to…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.