I was living with a few friends at the time, one of whom was a rabid Vancouver Canucks fan. We would get off of work from the video store which we both worked in, drink beer and drive his girlfriend absolutely nuts. I am actually ashamed to say it now but she fled to their bedroom while us guys hooted and shouted urging the Canucks on.
Real Time Globe
- 367,025 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- James Bond, Winston Churchill and Adolph Hitler - The Canadian Connection
- Going Batty!
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Firing it up with Johnny Reid
- Hé Ho the party is on at Festival.
- Chez Sophie sur le pont: Magnifique!
- New Years Eve in Winnipeg
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. Bob on Bringing Bruce Springsteen to…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.