I was living with a few friends at the time, one of whom was a rabid Vancouver Canucks fan. We would get off of work from the video store which we both worked in, drink beer and drive his girlfriend absolutely nuts. I am actually ashamed to say it now but she fled to their bedroom while us guys hooted and shouted urging the Canucks on.
Real Time Globe
- 367,287 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
- BBQ Canadian Winter Style.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Past, Present and Future: The Magna Carta in Winnipeg.
- Put your hands together as we welcome back our Winnipeg Jets!
- The Ghost of Osborne Street
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.