So of course it falls to me to cook game day food. What do I have on the menu you may ask. Well lots of things. Lots of things indeed. I actually plan to round out the food groups this year which is something that has been lacking on past years.
Real Time Globe
- 367,679 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Winnipeg's Winter Wonderland: The Assiniboine Valley Railway.
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Wishing You a Very Geeky Christmas!
- Chez Sophie sur le pont: Magnifique!
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Tom and Joe latest victims of SNTS.
- Dining in the quarter made easy at Le Garage Café
- Elven Villages and Wondrous Eyes: Christmas Eve in Winnipeg.
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.