On the way home today I caught an interesting story on the radio. Apparently someone had filmed gorgeous beaver on Main Street in Winnipeg. Obviously I consider Winnipeg to be a total beaver hot spot. Given our close proximity to many beautiful lakes and beaches you would expect to see a huge population of the furry critters.
Real Time Globe
- 367,478 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Going Batty!
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Parents have you gotten your own Elf on the Shelf??
- BBQ Canadian Winter Style.
- Saturday Morning Geek Out: Dr. Who Style
- Chez Sophie Bistro and Pizzeria: C'est si bon!
- Put your hands together as we welcome back our Winnipeg Jets!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
Tell me what you think.
Nikki B on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Rincewind on Winnipeg by Winnipeg: Explorin… Bob on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut. She.Is.Just.A.Rat on Winnipeg Meets Nunavut.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.