In my last post Spirits, Levitation and I described Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as one of the leading figures of the spiritualism movement. I also referenced Harry Houdini but only in passing as one of the great entertainers of that era.
Real Time Globe
- 352,149 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Harry Houdini: The Mythbuster of His Age
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Dropping in for a cause: The Easter Seals Drop Zone Challenge.
- Roger Waters, tear down that wall!! A concert preview.
- William Stephenson the quiet man that would inspire 007.
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- A carnivores idea of heaven: Carnaval Brazilian BBQ.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.