Wow, I just got in from one of the most incredible evenings seeing Jeff Beck up close and personal from row 16. As many of you know I seriously dig my rock and roll music. As a matter of fact a trip to New York a few years ago The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame concerts got me started on my blogging hobby.
Real Time Globe
- 352,230 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- Comfortably Furious
- My Epic Roadtrip. NHL Playoffs - Vancouver 1994
- Harry Houdini: The Mythbuster of His Age
- New York, New York
- Hi, My Name is Bob and I am a Geek.
- Happy 145th Birthday Canada: a photoblog from the Forks Market
- Winnipeg Street Eats: A Bourdain Friendly Dog Hits Winnipeg.
Tell me what you think.
Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe… ashdald.com.pl on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.