I was living with a few friends at the time, one of whom was a rabid Vancouver Canucks fan. We would get off of work from the video store which we both worked in, drink beer and drive his girlfriend absolutely nuts. I am actually ashamed to say it now but she fled to their bedroom while us guys hooted and shouted urging the Canucks on.
Real Time Globe
- 354,571 And Counting
Posts you guys really like!
- Broadway Bound: The food truck wave finally hits Winnipeg in a big way.
- Roger Waters - The Wall Act 2: Concert Review
- Blue and Gold Forever!
- Modern Taco Company: A Truly Mexican Taco finally hits Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg: City of Murals
- Lest We Forget: Sergent Tommy Prince - Canada's almost forgotten hero.
- I wrote a post very similar to this one in theme a…
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Night One
- Winnipeg Beaver!
- Hé Ho the party is on at Festival.
Tell me what you think.
Fan Review: Broadway… on Broadway Bound: The food truck… Bob on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… Rincewind on Modern Taco Company: A Truly M… IzaakMak on 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is… Bob on What the fuck is wrong with pe…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.